Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Love an audience....

So my morning didn't go exactly as I planned.....you know, it very rarely does....I like to work out before the twins get up but I think the whole house was off to a late start and by the time I finally got to think about working out the big girls were yelling for me to get them up. ....the famous "Mommy I want out!"........So I decided that I would exercise while the girls watched Barney.....lets just say I will look forward to getting up on time tomorrow so that I can exercise with out them watching.......So the whole time I am on the Precor the girls were talking to me (I totally assumed they would just sit nicely and watch Barney)....."Mommy you exercising?"......"Yes, Mikiah"......."You listening to music?"......"Yes Mikiah"......"You singing?"...."Yes, Kiara"...."Mommy Stop Singing!"......"Huh, stop singing, No way!".....over and over.....Too damn funny....well at least I was able to get it done....I always feel good after a good workout....Now if I could just stop eating dessert.....

I started my part time job today.....I am working for the Human Development Dept......doing some data entry, some special projects and anything that Karey can throw at me....Nice to be using my brain and working from home....and it will be nice to have some extra cash......

Here are some pics from today....the girls are getting better about being gentle with Lila.....

Kiara & Lila
All three Harper girls....Love MJ's cheesy face....


"Look at my rock Daddy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lila looks hot? She may have needed to go into the pool....