Sunday, June 24, 2007

6 Long Hard Years.....just kidding!

Happy Anniversary to my lovely husband! 1 Dog, 3 Kids and six years later here we are at another crossroad in our lives...Which way do we go?.....with Shawn searching hard for a job I am sure we will know soon...but we do have a temporary plan for when we have to move out of our townhome....which is the end of July....

I am sitting here drinking my one glass on wine...its so good....a bottle that we have had for a few years....perfect for today...a lovely 2003 Oregon Pinot Noir from Wine by Joe....its so nice and quiet right now....Lila is chillin in the Boppy on the couch next to me, and Shawn is trying to figure out the rest of the Sudoku puzzle G-Dad was working on...the twins are sleeping away upstairs....and I hate to say it I am actually super tired too.....

So the girls must have known it was our Anniversary today....they all decided that 6am was the perfect time to get up and stay up....Yes you heard me right....Lila did not go back to sleep after her morning feeding...then as I am plugging in the monitor downstairs (I was looking forward to enjoying a cup of coffee with my Dad since he was leaving today, its been so nice having coffee with him every morning)...anyway I plugged the monitor in and sure enough....MJ starts calling for me......I rushed in their thinking maybe she was getting sick again.....thank goodness she wasn't...I didn't really want to deal with throw up first thing in the morning...anyway....She was super out of it and had to have Daddy....and of course all this woke Kiara up and she needed G-Dad....so there was the morning...all of us downstairs sitting on the couch by 6.15am..."INSANE" I say!.......MJ was still feeling a bit off today....but no throwing up!!!! Just warm off and on, a little out of it off and on and just plain tired....

Around 9.30am.....we headed to my bro's for Brunch and the World Bowl for NFL Europa.....It was fun to watch all the young NFL prospects...most are previous college players you know....we had a good time....G-Dad left after the game....We miss him already....we hung around for most of the day.....such a good time....we sure will miss them too when we move....but I know they are always game for a visit!....That's really all we did today....Lila is still really close to rolling over.....MJ is feeling a bit better tonight and Kiara is her usual crazy self....

I still can't believe Shawn and I have been married for 6 years....simply crazy! Anyway...DB just scratched on the girls door....she must be looking for G-Dad......Shawn checked the girls (sometimes DB can sense when their is something wrong with the girls)....all is good though......I must say this wine gets better and better as I type this...I am going to enjoy the rest of my glass....Outta here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrads on 6 long hard years. Ha Ha.. Glad to see you are having a nice glass of wine. I went to the web site. Cool wine... Love you all MOM

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary to you & Shawn!! Hope you enjoyed the wine!! :)