Friday, June 15, 2007

"Taste It Mommy!".....

I don't have much to post today....its been a pretty good day....Good news is I am sore from running....Yes, I am a weirdo, I love being a little bit sore....it makes me feel good....and I can't wait to get out running in the morning. Work was fine...nothing exciting going on there....Blah, Blah....same old, same old.....I was excited to be out of there at 3pm.....and head home....The girls and DB were totally excited when I pulled up....I love it....screaming and yelling when they see me....I have been experiencing this more when I come home from my long days....its nice....

The girls helped me make tacos tonight for dinner....it was pretty funny...I gave them each a pan and a spoon.....then they grabbed some of the garnish ingredients (Lettuce, onions, tomatoes, lime slices, cilantro...etc) and stirred them together in their pans.....The best part was they wanted me and Grandad to taste it....and of course like the good mom I try to be....I faked tasting it....Well, Kiara was on to my game and was like "NO Mommy, taste it" and she handed me a spoon with some of the mixture on it.....so I tasted some of the lettuce....what can I say "Lots of Lime".....I told them it was good and boy they were so proud of themselves.....you could see the sense of accomplishment on their faces.....Love it!

G-Dad (thats what the girls call him) made it into town today and spent the day with Shawn and the girls......We are so excited to have him here! The girls just love him....Now we are just sitting here catching up, telling stories, and watching some ESPN....Well.....I am off to listen....Late.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Mmmm, lettuce & lime! :) Have a wonderful visit with G-Dad!