Saturday, June 2, 2007

Crazy Work Friday.....to be continued...

First off....Happy Birthday MOM!!! and Happy Birthday DAD!...I love you both and hope your birthdays are great!.....

Today was crazy at work....with some schedule changing and trying to meet business need...more details in my next post when I am not so tired........

All in all today was a good day post work....we went to dinner for Grandma Paula's birthday...all 9 of us, my brother, his wife and son and the Harper 5 and of course Grandma Paula......I just love Steak Dinner.....and then home for cake......My wonderful husband is quite the baker.....baking a yummy birthday cake for Grandma Paula.....So good....

Its feeding time and then off to bed....Happy Friday Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday paula! hope you guys have a great weekend!!