Monday, June 18, 2007

Wii Envy......

Short and sweet is what you get today......I guess its because alls I did today was go to work...blah, blah.....and then came home grabbed G-Dad, Daddy and the girls and went to my brothers house for dinner...We had a good night.....nothing better then a little pizza delivery.....

So I now have Wii envy. My brother got a Nintendo Wii for Father's day, talk about cool.....They are still pretty hard to find....but his wife is amazing. Anyway...so fun...we played a game of bowling....I just loved it.....it would be totally easy to be addicted to it.....and let me tell you the girls thought it was great.....clapping when we would bowl and knock down some of the pins....I didn't bowl to great.....I think it was a 127.....I seriously think I could play all day...from bowling to golf to tennis......anyway.....I now can't wait to get one.....I told Shawn that would be our little splurge when he gets a J-O-B......I think he is on board with the idea.....That's about all I have today......I am outta here.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time at your brothers. I know those Wii are cool. A lady at work got one. That is all she talks about. Have a great day. MOM

Michelle said...

I saw a commercial for a Wii and I want one too! It looks like so much fun & I'm not normally into things like that. Although I did enjoy playing golf on my brother's Xbox 360 when I was there in March.

I think that would be a perfect gift to yourselves when Shawn gets a job!

Wiiiiiiii!!!