Thursday, June 28, 2007

Life on Fast Forward....

Man is seems that we can not sit still at our house....we have been on the go the past few days....As you can see there was no post yesterday....but we did have a good day!....Shawn had a phone interview (nice to be rolling in the job search).....and then we were up and out of the house by 11.45ish....headed into the city where I dropped off Shawn and my Aunt and Unlce's shop....They had an extra ticked for the BoSox game (oopps I mean Mariners game)....Sorry I am big Red Sox Fan, we lived out in Boston for a few years and its hard not to be a fan.....anyway Shawn went to the Mariners Game with my Aunt Susan, Uncle Gerry and Aunt Kathy...apparently they had awesome seats on the Terrace Level...and what a good game to go too....The M's ended up winning in extra innings...Shawn had a great time and it was fun for him to get to know my aunts and uncle a little better.....

So while Shawn was at the game I took the girls over to my Aunt Kathy's house to hang out with my cousin Amy and her son Kaleb, who will be one next week......We has such a good time playing and hanging out....except for the 9 Pull-Ups I went through in 5 hours....Holy Crap......literally....I thought I was being over prepared by bringing that many....we had to bust into the reserves that we keep in the car.....by the end of the night Kiara was wearing Kaleb's diapers....Thank gawd they were the right size.....I still can not believe how many poopy diapers I changed yesterday....it was like a never ending cycle....between Lila, Mikiah and Kiara I think we could have filled a landfill!....So Gross! Can we get potty trained already!!!!...Yes, I know I complain about them not being potty trained and 90% of that is my fault, I need to take the time to work with them a little harder.....Very soon I tell you!

Not much new today....just busy running around getting the packing done for our trip to Pullman tomorrow. I haven't been able to sit down until now and I still have so much more packing to do.....The girls are super excited and want to go to P-Town NOW!....That's all I have been hearing for the last two days...."I want to go to PUUUULLLLMMMAANNNNN"....So funny!......Well I better get back to this mess of packing I got myself into......

Lastly, just want to send a shout out to my friend Kari.....hang in there and let me know if there is anything else I can do. Hope you are feeling better......

2 comments:

Molly Hannan said...

Have a safe trip to Pullman!
Can't wait to see you guys and meet baby Lila!

Anonymous said...

see you in a week!!