Monday, June 11, 2007

Most people hated it......I loved it...

***Soprano's Spoiler*** (dont read if you don't want to know a bit about the ending)

So last night was the finale of the Sopranos.....yeah we're one of those 1 out of 5 households watching...So morning talk radio and online blogging have revealed that most did not like the end.....I must say I loved it...classic Sopranos mystery.....I felt a bit of suspense in most scenes...(could be my crazy imagination)....I loved the black out ending....although I was yelling at Shawn for screwing up the cable box....that was until the credits came up.....we even had to rewind it to make sure that was the end.....I still can't get over it.....Journey on the juke box...."Don't stop believing....." Tony at the table waiting for the Family...first Carmela, then Anthony and then Meadow outside frantically parking her car.......then her running to the restaurant......just love that you hear the door open and the bell ring and then nothing....you can think of a couple different scenarios of what will happen next.....Will Tony be shot by the guy in the bathroom as he looks up at his daughter coming in the restaurant.....or maybe its not Meadow coming through the door....maybe we (the audience) got shot and that's why we blacked out......I just love it....so many interpretations...I am with the cast on this one....Love the ending and it also leaves it open for a movie....or more.....I sure am going to miss dropping in on this family.....

On to the day.....Lila was awesome this morning....She woke up 2 min before my alarm....talk about perfect timing....it made my morning so much easier.....Feeding Lila, Drinking my Coffee, Showering, Getting Ready, Making my B-Fast and then out the door by 6:00am....Work was fine....I am so glad I brought my ipod today....it sure was nice to tune out everyone and just get my work done.....it was a pretty busy day.....so at least it went by pretty fast......everyone was curious as to why I was there so late and etc.......The best part of today was driving home....Shawn had a great day with the girls....they were good for him (of course).....we shall see how long that will last.....it won't be long before they test him too......Well I am off to watch Big Love on HBO....Season 2 starts tonight....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great idea to bring your iPod to work, I used to do that as well and it made it so much easier to tune out certain people! :)

I also think it's cool that we have the same color polish...it's too bad we never went to get pedis together!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

we need to netflix the first couple seasons....

Anonymous said...

I must say I have never watch one of those on TV. Maybe I need to see it. I am with anonymous about netflix the first couple seasons to catch up to what you know. Ha Ha. You always wanted to be that type of family... Who knows you could have relatives you just don't know about. Love Mom