Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ahhh Wednesday....

First off....I have fixed the YouTube videos of the girls dancing on my previous blogs......You all should be able to see them now....Unless your firewall blocks YouTube (My work blocks it!).....Sorry about the previous loading issues......

So Lila is 3 months old today....Insane how fast the time goes by.....She is starting to look big to me now....Especially after the baby shower on Sunday where my cousin had her 11 day old son with her (he was born 8lbs 15oz/similar to Lila's size and he was 2 weeks early).....I was starting to think Lila was small....but man is she long....and a real happy baby.....Well...most of the time.....Its funny, I knew the baby stuff for Lila would be easier then when we had the twins....and its true it is....but everything else has become harder.....Getting the housework done, dinner on the table, and keeping the girls occupied while nursing (this has become the time when they get into everything if they don't have an activity planned or something to do....talk about pull my hair out).......I could go on forever.......but all in all the last 3 months with Lila, Kiara & Mikiah has been great....more wonderful then I could have expected...Except today she is being a pissy pants....not wanting to nap at all......she is insane going from totally smiling and squealing to frantic tired crying.....oh what a day!

On a funny note Mikiah has started saying "Holy Moley" all the time......talk about hilarious....she sounds so cute....."Holy Moley Mommy"....and she even uses it in context....Not sure where she heard it....its not a saying that I use....it seems my girls pick up sayings and words everywhere....

The girls have a new favorite TV show of the moment and for now its the Raggs.....lots of singing, dancing and learning by 5 big stuffed animal dogs....its another Pre-School show from Australia....they seem to really know what they are doing when it comes to children's programming.....so right now we are watching it and the girls are running and dancing all around the living room...at least this show is fast pace.....I love it when they burn off energy right before nap time....

Well nap time is almost over for the big girls (On a side note Lila finally fell asleep and is sleeping on me as I type this)....Shawn is vacuuming....Love it!...My own houseboy, I always wanted one of those....(Love you Honey!)....I know I have been slacking on my household chores...he has been a big help......He has also been busy applying for jobs in Austin....he and I both found quite a bit for him to apply to today....he also applied for one in Bozeman too.....keeping all our options open....he did meet with a recruiter yesterday that does contract to hire jobs for Microsoft.....(for the last resort stay in Seattle plan)....it will all work itself out.....

Well I suppose I should try to put Lila down and get dinner going....on the menu tonight......chicken parm.....and broccoli.....and maybe some garlic bread....I can't remember the last time we had chicken parm....its one of Shawn's favorites.....

1 comment:

Molly Hannan said...

I just watched the videos from earlier and they are too cute! I love the videos, pictures never do justice to the live feed :) Hope the Bozeman thing works out for you guys . . .that would be awesome! Whatever it is, something will come up.