Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Busy...Busy Monday....

Hmmm.....What to say about today.....I worked......Blah, Blah.......Oh before I forget.....Mikiah has been pretty funny these days....and she says the funniest things.....this morning was no exception.....she woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was "Daddy we go to Pullman Now!"....She is so ready to go and we are not leaving until Friday....I wonder how many more mornings she is going to ask????.....hmmm, totally cute...anyway......After work I hurried home to help Shawn.....Tonight we got to watch our nephew, Kieren and I knew Victoria would be by around 3.30 to drop him off...I just missed her when I got home but made pretty good time....In fact just in time to head upstairs to get the twins up from their nap..........We had so much fun tonight....The twins were a big help with the little ones....and all the kids were really good......makes it easy on us when everyone is good, its not always like that........But right now I am feeling pretty tired so sorry for the totally lameo post.....But I think you will enjoy the pics below.....
Sisters & Cousins!

Kieren & Lila have lots to say!

We love playing together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you are right, I love the pictures, they are all so cute. All of them together. Thanks Kaelee. You are the best daughter. Love Mom