Thursday, June 21, 2007

"They playing basketball".....(in the tune of G-Love "Shooting Hoops")

We started our morning with a game of basketball.....and some swinging at the park....The girls love getting out and playing a little b-ball.....they are always asking to go.....we all have so much fun....well for about 5 min then the girls would rather go swing on the swings.....too cute....here is an album from today's B-Ball game and trip to the park.....Who knew G-Dad could swing???

More B-Ball/G-Dad

Once home it was time for some long overdue baths.....I swear I sometimes forget when the last time the girls had a bath was.....and you know what that means......its been way too long....you would think they would as to take one everyday since they love them so much.....Today's bath was pretty funny.....Mikiah was running around in the buck before bath time and then finally got into the tub....she looked at Shawn while standing in the tub and said "I need my pull up changed"....and literally two seconds later she starts peeing......in the bubble bath water.....and I mean some serious peeing....so much that we totally emptied the tub and started the bubble bath over.....could this be a sign that "Yes" someday my kids will be potty trained.....I know I don't want to rush them.....but geesh lets get this done.......I am thinking moving isn't going to help much...but I do have a plan.........So the potty in the bath was the highlight of the morning.......Mikiah actually thought it was pretty funny....although Kiara didn't like MJ peeing in the tub.....

So Shawn has offered G-Dad the position of live in chef....I have always told Shawn that my dad was an awesome cook, he believed me.....and now he is loving all the meals G-Dad has been making and tonight was no exception....Braised Beef Tips w/Rice and Peas.....holy yum!....Shawn liked it so much he asked it be added to the rotation.......

Ok...for the last 1/2 hour or so we have been cheering on Lila.....she is so close to rolling over....both ways....she gets real close and then she laughs (well tries to laugh) and rolls back on her back....we are so fortunate to have such a happy baby.....she can usually can be found smiling....oh its so fun to have a baby in the house again.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Go Lila, go Lila! :) I bet she looks absolutely adorable trying to roll over. Awwww, she's such a beautiful little thing.