Sunday, June 10, 2007

Will Tony make it out alive????

Man this morning was rough.....Some things were good and some just strange....Lila slept in until 7.15 am...a good 8 hour night or so....which was wonderful....although I was totally ready to feed her when she woke up....but she didn't want to eat.....she literally screamed and fought nursing for a good 20 min....I was finally able to calm her down and get her latched on.....she has never done this before....so hopefully tomorrow will be a better morning....especially since I have to work a full day.....yup....I start my new shift tomorrow...6.30am - 3pm...I work Mon/Tues/Friday this week and then next week I just work Mon/Tues...exactly 1/2 time....should be OK....lots of pumping...which I am not excited about nursing is so much easier.....but dad will have fun taking care of and feeding all the girls....I am sure it will be a bit eye opening for him....but he will do great....I am betting the girls will listen to him over me.....they are funny that way....

Today was filled with the usual Sunday shopping.....Trader Joe's and Fred Meyer.....groceries, diapers....and milk....Holy Cow (no pun intended) but man milk is expensive now....I hate it...and we go through so much...I spent $10 on milk alone today...4 Gallons....2 for $5 at Fred Meyer....I use to get the gallons for $1.99....oh well its something we have to have so we just pay the price....so my shopping today wasn't a cheap (diapers/Shawn's Razors, etc)....but what can you do.....other then shopping I don't think we left the house....it was nice to just relax....

I FINALLY got my iPod Shuffle set up...and I put some good running music on it....I even used my iTunes gift card to get me some motivating rap music to run too.....Mikiah was helping me pick out songs.....I would click on the sample sound byte and she would start dancing to the beat....she loves a good rap song....it was pretty funny....the rest of the night was filled with dinner making and eating and then bedtime routine.....nothing to crazy over here.....Shawn has started to pack up some boxes....My Dad will be here on Friday with a lot of moving boxes.....from his move....it will help us get this place packed up early.....Now I sit here and wait...wait for the finally of the Sopranos....I am sad that it is all ending since I have seen every episode....but I can't wait to see tonight's.....I will let you know tomorrow..... if Tony lives or dies.....I am betting he will live.....but we shall see....Until tomorrow then......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wishing Shawn luck in his job search! we were in Texas in February and the houses are so cheap and fantastic! I can't believe the kind of house you can get for the price. Sure can't do that here!!