Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'" .........

Another day another Dollar......well I am done with work until Friday....I could totally get use to this schedule if the girls were in school.....but man I miss them when I am gone all day....the break is nice for like the first few hours......Oh well.....I was super busy today...our dept is now has a head count of 2 (1 Full time person and 2 Part time people) and my co-worker was in for a minute this morning but had to leave for personal reasons so I was flying solo.....and I have to admit it was nice.....I just focused on getting the work done......I took my iPod again (I think I will always take it now)....and I listed to Rehab by Amy Winehouse, the version I have is with Jay-Z rapping on it......I love that version....I listened to it over and over and over again today.....prolly 20 times (I know excessive and I still probably dont know all the words).......and I totally love it when Jay-Z sings on a song....one of my all time favorites is Numb/Encore by Linkin Park Featuring Jay-Z.....just love Jay-Z.......I must in one of those moods....the one where I could sit here all night and listen to music.....since I am still ramblin' on about music....besides Rehab, I am in love with Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".....not sure why....I just love all music.....I could go on and on.....

So while I was working and listening to my iPod the girls were here making this video....its of them eating breakfast w/Daddy, dancing to a little Rehab....too funny....its kind of long...but super cute (Ok, I am biased)....

So right now I am just sitting here sucked into my music.....I guess I don't have much more to say.....just gonna sit here and rock out and get the girls up and dancing.....Later!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Jay-Z too!! I'll have to check out "Rehab"...Numb/Encore is one of my favorite songs, I have it on my "work out" playlist. Don't you just love the iPod? I've been borrowing cds from my friend Darcy and putting them on the pod. Love, love, love it!! :) Rock on!

P.S. I totally love this toe nail polish color, I think I'll get it again!

Michelle said...

Just bought the Rehab mix with Jay-Z on iTunes....love it!! I'm singing right along with you! :)

Molly Hannan said...

I love that song too, did you see her on the MTV movie awards? That is one interesting chick. Very cute video!

Anonymous said...

I an seeing a little bit of wanting to be the spot light. That made me laugh!! Kiara Bear you are to funny!!! Love the cereal in and out of the mouth sideways.... MOM